“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. All materials, unless specified, are the personal property of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”


Sunday, June 7, 2009

NAME THE MOVIE?

I got hold of this movie still. Sexpot Alona Alegre pointing a gun on the head of bandit's leader Max Alvarado. It's definitely a scene from a FPJ movie. The question: Is it from Santo Domingo (1972) or Esteban (1973)? I don't want to make an error again the one I did in my last post. Sorry for that.




5 comments:

octavio71 said...

it's from the movie esteban sir simon.

elisco said...

di kop a napanood ung whole movie, ang napanood ko lang clips sa youtube sana magkaroon nito sa shop nyo sir, and ung "at muling nagbaga ang lupa"

Video 48 said...

Thanks Octavio! I hope soon, Elisco!

neto/malikot said...

once ko lang napanood aNG SANTO DOMINGO...BAT NASAGOT NA ATA NILA....HEHEHEEEE


remraf911@yahoo.com

Video 48 said...

The photo is from the movie "Santo Domingo."