“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. All materials, unless specified, are the personal property of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”


Monday, March 9, 2009

FPJ- SUSAN ROCES WEDDING: A DREAM COME TRUE


He lifted her white veil, kissed her on both cheeks and whispered “I love you very, very much.” This is not a scene from a movie but a real-life sequence from the Christmas Day wedding of Fernando Poe, Jr. and Susan Roces at the Sanctuario de San Jose in Greenhills, Mandaluyong. The date: December 25, 1968---

Here's the complete pictorial of FPJ-Susan Roces wedding from the special edition of Screen Stardom.




Click images to enlarge





---to read, click images to enlarge---



6 comments:

roland273839 said...

Wow! Kung maibabalik lang talaga ang nakaraan I would like to personally witness their wedding... I'm sure yung mga tao naka-witness nitong wedding nila, eh naging very memorable din sa kanilang buhay ito... How time flies

yuri said...

ang ganda naman ng article ng wedding nila. sana pati yung sa reception wala bang picture ng ihagis ang bulaklak? sino ang nakasalo? sumayaw din ba sila? sinabitan ng pera? di ba yun ang uso that time......

vicbro said...

Salamat pareng simon. magandang souvenir to!

yuri said...

sana po maayos ninyo ang copy ng mahal ginagabi ka na naman. kukuha po ako ng copy nito. hindi ko po kasi napanood last saturday. sana din po magkaroon pa kayo ng iba pang movies ni ms. susan roces.

Genifer Abalos said...

I really wish I was born by that time so I can have the time to witness their unforgettable moment

Sottoce said...

Maraming salamat sa pag post ninyo ng Fairy Tale Love Story ni FPJ and Susan Roces. I am a diehard fan of both. I enjoyed reading and learn how their love story started and culminating into such grand wedding.
FYI I even made scrapbook of their wedding photos. I was disappointed thou to learn that later in their marriage Ronnie sired children with other women. I have somehow forgiven him after reading this love story which I could tell he truly love Susan. Thank you again.
AFanForever